For current show information at the Beef and Boards Dinner Theatre, visit its homepage.
The Beef and Boards Dinner Theatre is a traditional dinner theatre with an Indianapolis restaurant inside. Those who attend enjoy the best in Broadway shows and a dinner buffet from their tables. In fact, they pride themselves on both excellent performances and scrumptious food.
|Doing Indy video about Beef and Boards Dinner Theater in Indianapolis, Indiana|
Along with their regular season for adults, Beef and Boards Dinner Theatre offers a live children’s theater season with the “Pyramid Players.” All seats were $12 at this writing, and that includes juice and a snack. Upcoming shows include Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, Jack and the Beanstalk, Charlotte’s Web, Alice in Wonderland and The Jungle Book.
The enterprising Beef & Boards Dinner Theatre and Restaurant also produces special live concert events and other Indianapolis events, and hosts such groups as “The Red Hats” ladies. They have an excellent reputation as one of the premiere Indianapolis theatres in a city full of great dramatic arts.
The “Producer’s Table” is a neat, elite alternative to the dining room cabaret seating on the floor of the hall. Situated high above the madding crowd, it’s a private room for two to six people who enjoy a private buffet and a clear view of the stage and audience below through picture windows.
They have done some creative things with ticketing packages, aimed at being accessible to just about everybody wanting a very special night out in Indianapolis, Indiana:
- VIP Members get two tickets for the price of one, without obligation to buy tickets to shows they prefer not to see.
- The Premiere Club season ticket offering buys priority seating, guaranteed restaurant-style seating throughout the seven-show season, and wine or dessert with dinner.
- For groups from 20 to 450 people, this extraordinary dinner theatre and restaurant is set up to handle every detail of the experience, including negotiating the group rate.
Box Office hours: 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
The Beef & Boards Dinner Theatre
9301 N Michigan Rd
Indianapolis, IN 46268
Articles and photos on Indiana
Past Performances and Reviews
- Review: A Beef and Boards Christmas 2009
- Review: Hello, Dolly! at the Beef and Boards
- “Always. . . Patsy Cline” at Beef and Boards Dinner Theatre
- Beef and Boards Dinner Theatre Celebrate with A Christmas Carol
- Beef and Boards Dinner Theatre Review: Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat
- Beef and Boards Presents Jack and the Beanstalk: Theatre for Indianapolis Children
- Beef and Boards Theatre Presents “1964″: A Tribute to the Beatles
- Beef and Boards’ High School Musical: Theater for Teens
- Church Basement Ladies at Beef and Boards Dinner Theatre
- Disney’s Aladdin Jr. Takes the Stage at Beef and Boards Dinner Theatre
- Review: Footloose at Beef and Boards Dinner Theatre
- Review: The Foreigner at Beef and Boards Dinner Theatre
Athenaeum Theatre | Beef and Boards Dinner Theatre | Buck Creek Playhouse | Clowes Memorial Hall | Columbia Club | Hedback Theatre | Hilbert Circle Theatre | Indiana Repertory Theatre | Indianapolis Civic Theatre | IndyFringe Building | Irving Theater | Ruth Lilly Performance Hall | Madame Walker Theatre | Old National Centre (Murat) | The Palladium | Phoenix Theatre | Scottish Rite Cathedral | Theatre on the Square | Warren Performing Arts Center | Indianapolis Theatre Companies | More Greater Indianapolis Theatres
Anderson’s Mainstage Theatre | Anderson’s Paramount Theatre and Ballroom | Boggstown Cabaret Supper Club in Shelby County | Carmel Center for the Performing Arts | Carmel Community Playhouse | Carmel’s Palladium | Fishers’ Artists’ Studio | Greencastle’s Putnam County Playhouse | Greenfield’s H.J. Ricks Centre for the Arts | Lebanon’s Theatre at the Milk Building | Muncie’s Ball State University Theatre | Nashville’s Coachlight Musical Theatre | Rushville’s Rush County Playhouse | Shelbyville’s Strand Theatre | Indianapolis Theatre Companies | More Central Indiana Theatres