August 3, 2009 — Indianapolis, Indiana (Monday, August 03, 2009) Hosts announce the 4th Annual Paranormal Meet and Greet, on Saturday August, 8th 2009 in Indianapolis at the historic haunted Hannah House, 3801 Madison Avenue Indianapolis, Indiana 46227. The event will begin at 12:00 p.m. and last until 4:00 p.m. Booth space and admission are FREE! Open to the public!
Video about the 3rd Annual Paranormal Meet and Greet that took place last year at the Hannah House in Indianapolis, Indiana
Event Sponsors include Christopher Lien Design.com, Pyramid of Enlightenment Corp, and Whispers Estate.
Special Guests Include:
- Keith Age founder of The Louisville Ghost Hunters Society, Host of Spooked – The Ghosts of Waverly Hills Sanatorium (Aired on the Sci-Fi Channel)
- Dale Kaczmarek President of the Ghost Research Society, Editor of The Journal, Author of Windy City Ghosts and Windy City Ghosts 2, A Field Guide to Spirit Photography, Illuminating the Darkness: The Mystery of Spooklights, Field Guide to Ghost Hunting Techniques and much more.
- Wanda Lou Willis author of Haunted Hoosier Trails and More Haunted Hoosier Trails and soon to be published Ghosthunting Indiana: America’s Haunted Roadtrip.
- Rob Conover author and television personality. His cases have been subjects on Sightings, The Unexplained, and The World’s Scariest Places.
- Kerri Young & Lorri Sankowsky Authors of Ghost Hunter’s Guide to Indianapolis
- Jason Sullivan from Midwest Haunts and the video series of Ghost Hunting 101
The American Paranormal Conference and the Second Annual Chicago Ghost Conference are donating $5.00 to the Hannah House for every ticket sold during the Meet & Greet.
The event will be held at the haunted Hannah House where on one tragic night, a group of slaves, cramped into a dark dirt-floored cellar, sit waiting for the right time to leave their hiding spot in the Hannah House, to head for the freedom of Canada on the Underground Railroad. One of them unknowingly tipped over an oil lamp, instantly igniting the fire that trapped them there for eternity. The dead are buried in the very cellar that claimed their lives, in an attempt to cover up any trace of the heartbreaking incident.
Enjoy Chicago style hot dogs? Food vendor Old Neighborhood Hotdogs from Roselle IL will be at the event serving Hot Dogs, Brats, Jumbo Dogs, Chili Cheese Dogs, Buffalo Dogs, Chips, Bottled Water, Gatorade and Pop.
After the event:
Unseenpress.com Ghost Tours of Indianapolis will be having their Chilling Chatham Arch Lockerbie Ghost Walk (Northeast Downtown Indianapolis) at 9 pm, patrons of the Meet & Greet have time to have dinner before, and then enjoy a nice walk in a very fascinating downtown neighborhood!!!
Reservations are required. Reserve your spot here
The Ghost Walk Tours have been a favorite thing to do in Indianapolis, and an unusual staple among great Indianapolis nightlife activities for many years. Indianapolis kids love these tours, which are not only satisfyingly scary for them, but also a great and fun way to soak up Indianapolis history.
For full details and for upcoming announcements please visit Crossroads Paranormal
Read more about the frightening and fascinating Hanna Haunted Acres