A new “pairing” brings together award-winning wines and professional theatre artistry to Indianapolis. The Indiana Repertory Theatre (IRT) and Easley Winery have created a unique partnership in an effort to attract new audiences to Indianapolis theatres and performance centers. The Saturday Wine at Nine Season Ticket offer provides wine and theatre buffs the opportunity to experience and enjoy both.
Saturday Wine at Nine offers audiences a complimentary wine before each Saturday, 9:00 pm show, wine tastings during select performances and a $50.00 discount on season tickets. The special Wine at Nine subscription price is a 28 percent discount over the Indiana Repertory Theatre’s regular subscription price and a 45 percent discount from purchasing single tickets. The special Saturday Wine at Nine subscription price is $129.00.
- October 17, 2009 – The Heavens are Hung in Black (wine tasting prior to show)
- January 9, 2010 – Love Letters
- February 13, 2010 – Romeo and Juliet (wine tasting prior to show)
- March 13, 2010 – After Paul McCartney
- April 3, 2010 – Becky’s New Car (wine tasting prior to show)
- May 8, 2010 – Around the World in 80 Days
“We are thrilled with our new partnership with the Indiana Repertory Theatre this year,” said Tommy Johnson, regional sales manager Easley Winery. “It’s exciting when Indianapolis businesses, such as the Indiana Repertory Theatre choose to partner with us in effort to ‘buy local.’ We look forward to being a part of a new initiative that pairs award-winning wines and great theatre.”
This season, the Indiana Repertory Theatre will take Indianapolis art Around the World in Eighty Days, have you in love with Love Letters and have your heart broken in the romantic tragedy of Romeo and Juliet. The shows this season include an eclectic mix of classic, well-known and premiere works. Highlights of the 2009-2010 One America Season include:
- The Indiana premiere of the Indiana Repertory Theatre’s Playwright-in-Residence, James Still’s The Heavens are Hung Black
- The well known production of Love Letters
- The adventure story Around the World in 80 Days
- A production of Shakespeare’s Romeo and Juliet
- Going Solo, three one-actor shows in repertory and festival style will offer audiences a chance to see multiple works of provocative, issue based works, not seen before on the Indiana Repertory Theatre stage
Stay tuned to Fun City Finder.com for reviews of all of the Indiana Repertory Theatre’s shows this season.
Saturday Wine At Nine, 2010
205 N College Ave
Indianapolis, IN 46202
Children’s Museum of Indianapolis | Indiana State Fairgrounds | Indiana State Museum | Indianapolis Museum of Art | Central Indiana Theatres and Performing Arts Venues | Indianapolis Zoo | More Indianapolis Things to Do
Anderson Things to Do | Avon Things to Do | Bargersville Things to Do | Brownsburg Things to Do | Camby Things to Do | Carmel Things to Do | Cicero Things to Do | Crawfordsville Things to Do | Danville Things to Do | Fishers Things to Do | Fortville Things to Do | Greencastle Things to Do | Greenfield Things to Do | Greenwood Things to Do | Indianapolis Things to Do | Lawrence Things to Do | Lebanon Things to Do | Martinsville Things to Do | Mooresville things to Do | Noblesville Things to Do | Plainfield Things to Do | Shelbyville Things to Do | Westfield Things to Do | Zionsville Things to Do