Zionsville, Indiana is a quaint little town located just mere moments northwest of Indianapolis, Indiana. With brick streets in the downtown district it makes for a perfect place to spend a weekend afternoon. The homes are loaded with the charm and character of yesteryear. Here are some quick statistics regarding Zionsville real estate home sales for January 2010.
- 9 Homes sold in January 2010 with an average sales price of $342,691.
- Average days on the market was 98.
- Highest priced home sold for $518,000. This home has 4296 square feet with 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms.
- Properties sold for 97% of list price on average.
- In January the average list price for active properties was $557,281.
- There were 34 pended properties with an average list price of $329,418.
- There are currently 253 Zionsville homes for sale
If you are considering selling or purchasing a home in the Indianapolis, Indiana metro area Zionsville is a great place to explore.