Brownsburg, Indiana is a rapidly growing suburb west of Indianapolis, Indiana that loves it’s Bulldogs and Little League baseball. Home to many racing teams thanks to its easy access to O’Reilly Raceway Park and and the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. The following are some quick statistics for Brownsburg, Indiana real estate.
- January 2010, 20 properties sold with an average sales price of $169,536.
- Highest priced selling home sold for $412,000 and has 3600 square feet with 5 bedrooms and 5 baths.
- Lowest priced sold for $80,000 and has 2 bedrooms/1 bath.
- Homes selling in January spent on average 95 days on the market.
- Sales price versus list price was an impressive 97%.
- There are currently 301 Brownsburg homes for sale.
If you are considering buying or selling in the near future please call msWoods Real Estate at (317) 578-3220 and put one of their experienced agents to work for you.