Lawrence Township real estate sales for January 2010 were down a bit. There were 50 homes that sold in the far northeastern section of Indianapolis, Indiana. Quick statistics are as follows.
- Average sales price was $111,510.
- Sales price versus list price was 95%.
- The average home sold had 1,670 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2 baths.
- Average price per square foot was $59.84.
- Homes spent an average of 83 days on the market.
- There are currently 901 Lawrence Township Indianapolis Indiana homes for sale.
Check back often for updated reports as the Indianapolis, Indiana real estate market begins to heat up as spring approaches.