Indianapolis homes for sale in the downtown area appear to be faring well considering less than ideal market conditions coupled with it being very cold outside. In January there were 90 properties sold in downtown Indianapolis, Indiana with an additional 101 pending. The majority of the home sales were single family home with 5 being condos. Here are some statistics for Indianapolis downtown real estate sales for January 2010.
- 5 Indianapolis downtown condos sold. Average list price was $221,180 and average sales price was $215,800.
- Average days on the market for condos is 126.
- Average size condo having 1,252 square feet with 1 bedroom and 2 baths.
- Highest selling condo was listed for $407,000 and sold for 100% of list price.
- Number of active condominium listings is 235.
Ever dreamed of owning a condo downtown with city skyline views? Call msWoods Real Estate Indianapolis at (317) 578-3220 and put one of their experienced agents to work for you.