Craft beer enthusiasts unite! The 15th Annual Indiana Microbrewers Festival takes over Indianapolis cultural district, Broad Ripple Village, Saturday, July 17, 2010. This refreshing Indianapolis festival celebrates the “buy local” movement showcasing brewers from across Indiana and the Midwest. Designed for beer enthusiasts, who are twenty one and older, this Indianapolis event is not for Indianapolis kids or pets, with the exception of service animals. Don’t miss this fun Indianapolis culture event in Broad Ripple Village.
With more then thirty brewers on the roster, the Indiana Microbrewers Festival brings together all the members of the Indiana Brewers Guild in one place. Each with a wide sampling of their delectable brews, the Indiana Microbrewers Festival is promising over 300 different beers for sampling. Meet the brewers, who are ready and willing to field questions as you sample their prized elixirs. Sampling in two to three ounce portions, it will be easy to taste a variety of beers. However, trying them all is an impressive and dangerous feat. Please drink responsibly. Participating breweries include:
- Alcatraz (Indianapolis, Indiana)
- Back Road (La Porte, Indiana)
- Barley Island (Noblesville, Indiana and Indianapolis, Indiana)
- Bee Creek (Brazil, Indiana)
- Big Woods (Nashville, Indiana)
- Bloomington Brewing Company (Bloomington, Indiana)
- Brickworks (Hobart, Indiana)
- Broad Ripple Brewpub (Indianapolis, Indiana)
- Brugge Brasserie (Indianapolis, Indiana)
- Crown Brewing (Crown Point, Indiana)
- Figure Eight (Valparaiso, Indiana)
- Granite City (Indianapolis, Indiana, Fort Wayne, Indiana and Mishawaka, Indiana)
- Great Crescent (Aurora, Indiana)
- Half Moon (Kokomo, Indiana)
- Lafayette Brewing Company (Lafayette, Indiana)
- Mad Anthony (Fort Wayne, Indiana; Auburn, Indiana; Elkhart, Indiana and Warsaw, Indiana)
- Mishawaka Brewing Company (Mishawaka, Indiana)
- New Albanian (New Albany, Indiana)
- New Boswell (Richmond, Indiana)
- Oaken Barrel (Greenwood, Indiana)
- People’s Brewing (Lafayette, Indiana)
- Power House (Columbus, Indiana)
- The Ram (Indianapolis, Indiana and Fishers, Indiana)
- Rock Bottom (Indianapolis, Indiana)
- Shoreline (Michigan City, Indiana)
- Sun King (Indianapolis, Indiana)
- Three Floyds (Munster, Indiana)
- Turoni’s Main Street (Evansville, Indiana)
- Upland (Bloomington, Indiana and Indianapolis, Indiana)
In addition to the wealth of liquid gold on tap at the 15th Annual Indiana Microbrewers Festival, this Indianapolis event also features food from premiere Indianapolis restaurants including Yats Cajun Restaurant, Hot Box Pizza, King David Dogs, Dicks Bodacious BBQ, Taste of Philly, Fat Dans and Chef’s Academy. Buzz on beer; grab a bite to eat, and keep on drinking!
General admission to the Indiana Microbrewers Festival is $35.00 in advance. Limited to 4500 tickets, a general admission ticket allows for drinking from 3:00 pm to 7:00 pm, a standard tasting glass, two to three ounce samples of more than 300 different beers, live music from the Healing Sixes, games, meeting the brewers and a program. Purchase general admission tickets online or at Indiana Breweries or Crown Liquors. VIP admission is only $50.00 advance. It gets you all the perks listed above plus a VIP collectible tasting glass and early entry at 2:00 pm.
Tickets for designated drivers are only $10.00, and are available both in advance and at the gate. Designated drivers will be provided with complimentary water and soft drinks, and are invited to participate in games, talk to the brewers and enjoy live music from Indianapolis band the Healing Sixes.
Don’t miss this refreshing Indianapolis festival in Broad Ripple Village. After the fun subsides at 7:00 pm, enjoy the Indianapolis nightlife in this Indianapolis cultural district. Indianapolis restaurants and Indianapolis bars are ready to keep you entertained. Plus, some of your favorite brews from Broad Ripple Brewpub and Brugge will still be flowing on tap at their Broad Ripple locations. Enjoy this sudsy Indianapolis event, but please drink responsibly. DO NOT DRINK AND DRIVE!
Stay tuned to Indianapolis News, Events and Information on Fun City Finder.com for all the latest on fun things to do in Indianapolis. We cover Indianapolis arts to Indianapolis sports and everything in between. Get out in Indy and find some fun! Make the Circle City your playground!
15th Annual Indiana Microbrewers Festival
Saturday, July 17, 2010 from 2:00 pm or 3:00 pm to 7:00 pm
Children’s Museum of Indianapolis | Indiana State Fairgrounds | Indiana State Museum | Indianapolis Museum of Art | Central Indiana Theatres and Performing Arts Venues | Indianapolis Zoo | More Indianapolis Things to Do
Anderson Things to Do | Avon Things to Do | Bargersville Things to Do | Brownsburg Things to Do | Camby Things to Do | Carmel Things to Do | Cicero Things to Do | Crawfordsville Things to Do | Danville Things to Do | Fishers Things to Do | Fortville Things to Do | Greencastle Things to Do | Greenfield Things to Do | Greenwood Things to Do | Indianapolis Things to Do | Lawrence Things to Do | Lebanon Things to Do | Martinsville Things to Do | Mooresville things to Do | Noblesville Things to Do | Plainfield Things to Do | Shelbyville Things to Do | Westfield Things to Do | Zionsville Things to Do