Empower YOUR real estate business…
If you want to close more deals in 2010 and beyond then you simply MUST attend this free class. Knowing the in’s and out’s of credit scoring could mean closing even more real estate transactions. As you know, qualified buyers and borrowers are harder to come by these days as lending guidelines continue to tighten. But a FICO score still remains the single most crucial factor in determining whether or not a consumer can purchase a home. So, if in just 2 hours you could learn the secrets to increasing a credit score, would it be worth your time?
Learn how to:
- Learn how short sales, foreclosures and bankruptcies affect credit score.
- Discover the secrets the credit bureaus don’t reveal.
- Find out the best way to handle old debts and collections.
- Educate yourself on how to establish and rebuild credit.
- Close more transactions by turning unqualified clients into qualified ones.
- Build lifetime value for your clients.
- Date/Time: Thursday, September 23, 1 – 3pm
- Registration Sign-in: 12:30pm
- Cost to obtain 2 Real Estate C.E.: Credits: $10
- (Make check payable to Chicago Title or bring cash at the door)
- Cost to attend only: $0
- Location: Somerset Lakes Apartment Community, 3202 E. 76th St., Indianapolis, IN 46240
Avon Business | Brownsburg Business | Carmel Businesses | Danville Business | Fishers Business | Franklin Business | Greenfield Business | Greenwood Business | Martinsville Business | Mooresville Business | Noblesville Business | Plainfield Business | Westfield Business | Zionsville Business | More About Indiana Business