Walk in the footsteps of Hoosier poet James Whitcomb Riley, as you revel living in one of Indianapolis’ most historic neighborhoods. Landmark at Lockerbie is located in the Lockerbie Square neighborhood of Indianapolis downtown, Indy’s first historic district to be placed on the National Register of Historic Places. Now you can enjoy this historic Indianapolis cultural district in a modern and chic home at Landmark at Lockerbie. This beautiful Indianapolis downtown location offers townhouses, flats and lofts for any kind of family.
View all Indianapolis downtown Condos for sale.
Featuring 16 loft unites, eight flats and two town homes, Axia Urban Developers have created a calming oasis for downtown living. This contemporary space takes the simple concept of space and transforms it into a vibrant expression of both you and your lifestyle. This historic neighborhood also offers close proximity to a range of fun things to do in Indianapolis.
Residents of Landmark at Lockerbie enjoy a whole host of amenities that make living in luxury easy. Here is a complete list of all amenities at Landmark at Lockerbie.
- Secured underground garage parking with a fire suppression system for safety
- A secured building equipped with video monitoring
- Elevator access to all units
- Secured parcel delivery room
- Interior trash chutes
- Common area resident lounge
- Bicycle and carriage storage rooms
- Gas and Water service included in Monthly Maintenance Fee
- Limestone, brick and cement siding exterior
- Slate Roofs and Copper Gutters
- Efficient aluminum clad windows and doors with Low-E Coating
- R-19 Insulated Exterior Walls and R-38 Insulated Roof
- Energy Efficient TPO White Membrane Roofing
- Acoustic treatments to floors, walls, ceilings utilizing sound
- Absorbing Mats, Insulation and Multi-layer drywall construction
Entrance to Landmark at Lockerbie
Each condo is finished with beautiful amenities making living fun.
- Bamboo flooring
- Carpet in bedrooms
- Walk-in closets
- Stainless steel GE Cafe Appliances including Side-by-side refrigerator/freezer with ice maker, dual fuel two oven range, microwave and dishwasher
- Garbage disposal
- Cherry cabinetry in the kitchen, baths and laundry
- Decorative kitchen and den pendant lighting
- Ceramic tile floors in baths, laundry and mechanical closet
- Full height mirrors in baths
- GE Washer and Dryer (model varies from unit to unit)
- Bryant air conditioning and electric heating systems
- Energy star thermostat 80 gallon domestic water heater
- Pre-wired cable and data wiring with Brighthouse Access
- Individual unit security system
- Recessed can and track lighting
- Remote control gas fireplace with limestone surround
- Decora switches and outlet devices
- Individual 200 Amp Electric Service
- and much more…
The lobby and patron common room in Landmark at Lockerbie
With the Indianapolis cultural district, Mass Ave, located just minutes away from Landmark at Lockerbie, residents are within walking distance to a variety of fun things to do in Indianapolis. Visit Monument Circle to see the Soldiers’ and Sailors’ Monument. Take a walk through Indianapolis downtown on the Cultural Trail or the Canal Walk Downtown. Enjoy plenty of dining in Indianapolis downtown restaurants on Mass Ave.
And exercise your purchase power at any of these downtown Indianapolis shopping boutiques. Or head over to Circle Centre Mall for a convenient multi-store shopping experience. Walk to the grocery, hardware store, gas station, banks, churches or one of two nearby YMCAs. Plus, residents never need to look further than the nearby Indianapolis theaters.
Individual unit entrances are available to Landmark at Lockerbie
All units have elevator access at Landmark at Lockerbie
Interior unit entrance in Landmark at Lockerbie
All the units in Landmark at Lockerbie have individual terraces
Another exterior view of Landmark at Lockerbie
Landmark at Lockerbie
222 North East Street
Indianapolis, IN 46204
Check out other great downtown Indianapolis condos.