Homes for sale at The Hudson Condos will display below automatically when listed in the Indianapolis Multiple Listing Service. FunCityFinder updates all listings on a regular basis to ensure accuracy. To schedule a showing, call Indianapolis Real Estate Broker msWoods at 317-578-3220 or view all Indianapolis downtown condos for sale.
The Hudson Condos are nestled neatly on Ohio Street in the middle of Indianapolis downtown. These luxury condos offer private balconies, beautiful interiors and a sense of calm in the hustle and bustle of Indianapolis downtown living. With more than 25 units, each with their own versatile floor plans ranging from between 900 square feet to 2800 square feet, Hudson Condos are a great place to call home.
Residents of Hudson Condos in Indianapolis downtown are in walking distance to tons of fun things to do in Indianapolis. With Mass Ave, the Wholesale District and Fountain Square in extremely close proximity to a host of Indianapolis cultural districts. These top notch Indianapolis homes have delicious urban exteriors including stately brick and stucco outsides with classic urban architecture and common green areas.
The elegant and imposing Hudson Condos
Indianapolis Downtown Condo Amenities
Each unit in Hudson Condos offer the best of the best when it comes to finishings, fixtures and in-home amenities. Here is a comprehensive list of what residents at Hudson Condos expect:
High End Finishes
- 9 to 10 foot ceilings
- Painted wood base and trim
- Raised solid core smooth 2-panel interior doors
- Painted wood window sills
- Smooth finish ceilings
- Bravura® Security dead bolt locks
- Bravura® polished interior door knobs
- Designer lighting
- Carpet with high-density rebound padding
- Ventilated Closet Shelving
- Smoke Detectors on all floors and in each bedroom
- Ceiling Fans
Gourmet Chef’s Kitchen
- Merillat® cabinetry
- Granite counter tops
- Moen® single-handle faucet with sprayhose
- Automatic dishwasher
- Garbage disposal
- 8″ Stainless steel double bowl sink
- Kahrs® wood successor flooring
- Ice Maker
The elegant lobby of the Hudson Condos
Spa-like Bath Suites
- Merillat® Vanity Cabinets
- Marble counter tops with drop-in oval sink
- Moen® lavatory faucets
- Oversized mirrors
- Porcelain pedestal sink in powder rooms
- Water-saving elongated toilets
- Ceramic tile showers
- Jacuzzi® tubs
- Moen® pressure balance tub and shower valves
- Daltile® tile flooring
Environmentally Friendly Energy Savers
- 11″ wide partywall system between homes with R-13 insulation on either side
- Steel insulated entry and service doors
- Single-hung thermal pane windows
- Electric, high-efficiency Bryant® furnace
- Electric, quick recovery white water heater
- High-efficiency Bryant® air conditioner
Other Unit Amenities
- Personal rooftop patios
- Wrough iron railings
- Outdoor fireplace
- Stunning views of Indianapolis downtown
The beautfiul lobby of the Hudson Condos
In addition to individual unit amenities every resident rallies around amenities throughout the entire building.
- Mowing and landscape service
- Snow removal
- Heated garage
- Drop-off dry cleaning
- Concierge available
- Name brand manufacturer’s limited warranties
- Home warranty
- 90-day service conference
- One-year drywall touch up
- and more…
A common area green space at the Hudson Condos
The best part of living at the Hudson Condos is by far the neighborhood. Enjoy all of the culture that Indianapolis downtown living has to offer. Take in a show at the Indianapolis theater district that is Mass Ave. With shows playing every weekend at the Phoenix Theater, Theater on the Square, Murat Theater, IndyFringe Theater and Comedy Sportz Arena, there is never a dull moment on Mass Ave.
Also take advantage of all the fantastic locally owned downtown Indianapolis shopping boutiques that line Mass Ave. Turn your style out at J. Benzal, Sage Boutique or Nurture. And find amazing and unique gifts at shops like Silver in the City or Global Gifts. Looking for a bigger shopping experience? Head to Circle Centre Mall, just a few blocks away.
Don’t forget the amazing museums of Indianapolis downtown. The Eiteljorg Museum of American Indians and Western Art, the Indiana State Museum and the Indiana History Center line the Indianapolis Canal Walk downtown, leading to White River State Park. Or stroll the Indianapolis Cultural Trail for a true view of culture downtown. Take advantage of all that Indianapolis downtown has to offer its residents.
Discover what true luxury means at the Hudson Condos of Indianapolis downtown. Residents of the Hudson Condos can attest to their own satisfaction with this fabulous Indianapolis downtown condo community.
Another view of the entry way to the Hudson Condos
355 East Ohio St
Indianapolis, IN 46202
Check out other great downtown Indianapolis condos.