Close to 400 exhibitors will fill the Indiana State Fairgrounds from Friday, January 25 through Sunday, February 3, 2013, as the Indianapolis Home Show comes to town.
This is one of the leading home & garden shows in the U.S., and the perfect opportunity for Central Indiana homeowners and homebuyers to see first-hand the latest trends in new home design.
The Centerpiece Home
The 2013 Centerpiece Home will be set-up on-site in its entirety at Exposition Hall. For anyone with a curiosity about the current state of the art in home building, this beautifully crafted demo home, designed and fully-constructed by the Fischer Homes team, has consistently been a top draw for the show. It exemplifies some of the latest trends and innovations in home building and design. This year’s home, the “Nottoway”, offers a fresh twist on French Country design in the form of a massive, 5,191-sqft, 4-bedroom, 4.5-bath demo, complete with two staircases, an option for two fireplaces, an expansive great room, a wine room, a study and large kitchen and an 18-ft balcony overlooking the front entrance.
The huge master bedroom features an expansive walk-out balcony, cedar beams, a king-sized bed, twin linen loungers and a walk-through stone-lined shower.
Interactive computer stations located in the sales area offer guests an opportunity to learn about the home’s features.
- Since 2008, Ahmed Hassan has customized and upgraded residential homes on DIY Network’s “Yard Crashers.”
- From the History Channel’s American Pickers, Frank Fritz know just about everything that can ne know about antiques and junk.
- Chris Olsen is a lifestyle guru and master designer who attended Oxford University in England, and who later earned a business degree from the University of San Diego. His innovative designs have received the People’s Choice Award as well as numerous other honors.
- Joey Green is a walking encyclopedia of quirky yet ingenious household tips.
- Nicole Curtis is a mom and a self-taught home rehabber and designer and a popular contractor who appears in the DIY network’s Rehab Addict.
- Mary Snell, is the Director of Nutrition and Wellness Marketing for Marsh Supermarkets. She has over 25 years of experience as a diet and nutrition educator.
- Beckie Farrant is a blogger for Infarrantly Creative. She renovates and transforms old castoffs and trash into beautiful heirlooms with her disticntive style.
- Jeremy Johnson is a singer songwriter who spent 4 years in Alaska. While running a small business he developed his songwriting skills.
- Robert Scheer is a staff photographer for the Indianapolis Star
- Jolene Ketzenberger is co-author of The Insiders’ Guide to Greater Indianapolis and The Café Indiana Cookbook.
The planned exhibitors represent a wide cross-section of the home construction and home improvement industry, including those related to appliances, architecture, home design and planning, cleaning products and service, construction and renovation, remodeling, flooring, painting, contractors, financial, insurance, mortgage, real estate agents, food and beverage, garage and automotive, garden, landscape and outdoors, heating and air conditioning, home décor, art, interior design and furnishings, home entertainment and electronics, home exteriors, gutters, siding and roofing, kitchen and bath, indoor and outdoor lighting, media, miscellaneous, natural disasters, new home construction, organization and storage, recreation, pool and spa, health and wellness, fitness, sponsors, suppliers, utility companies, electrical, solar power and green energy, windows, window coverings, and doors.
Enter the Sweepstakes
Attendees are offered a change to win a Queen Sleep Number® bed set and Comfort, including home delivery and setup.
- Indiana State Fairgrounds
- West Pavilion, Exposition Hall and South Pavilion
- 1202 E. 38th Street, Indianapolis, IN 46205
- Wheelchairs are offered free of charge and are available on a first-come basis.
- Tel. (317) 927-7503