Though temps may be hot this coming Labor Day weekend, there’s an even hotter line-up coming to Broad Ripple Park for a three day music festival. WARMfest’s mission is to encourage the use of the White River as a recreational hangout space for the community by bringing together several local cultural entities and dozens of musicians and performers. The Indie Arts & Vintage Marketplace, Broad Ripple Music Fest, and Indy Parks & Recreation have partnered together to promote environmental responsibility, independent business and artisans, and sustainable goods and services.
3 Days. 5 Stages. Artists. Activities. Food Vendors. Beer. What more could you ask for? The festival will be open from 10am – 10pm August 31st through September 2nd and single day, 3-day and 3-day VIP tickets are on sale now. This Friday the WARMfest box office will be open from noon to 7pm at Broad Ripple Park to purchase tickets with no service fees. You can also upgrade your tickets to VIP or purchase tickets to one of the Wapahani River Sessions.
- Ripple Effect 4-mile Run/Walk : Monday, Sept 2nd runners and walkers of all ages and ability levels will circle Broad Ripple Village, beginning at 8:30am. Registration is $20 in advance and $25 on race day.
- Yoga Moves in the Park : Monday, Sept 2nd at 10am, Karen Fox of The Yoga Studio will lead a yoga class accompanied by the sounds of live acoustic music. Meg Faber will lead a kid’s yoga flow for ages 6 and up. Yoga is complimentary. Please bring your own mat.
- Wapahani Boat Cruises : Boat cruises will give festival attendees a chance to experience the amazing White River. Some of the cruises will feature live music and only 50 tickets are available for each cruise. Click here for more information on cruise tickets and schedules.
- Indie Arts & Vintage Marketplace : The September Marketplace will be held at WARMfest. Vendors will focus on one of a kind objects, whether vintage, antique, artisan, crafted or re & upcycled.
- Broad Ripple Music Fest : BRMF will feature over 100 musicians in a wide range of genres (rock, hip hop, electronic, jam and more)
- Recycling : On-site staff at Reycling areas will instruct attendees on how to recycle their waste.
- Waterfront Exhibitions : Check out several waterfront exhibitions featuring local rowing, water skiing, kayaking and other groups.
- Located: Broad Ripple Park – 1550 Broad Ripple Avenue
- Children 10 years old and under admitted free with adult. Children must be supervised at all times.
- This is an all ages event. In order to consume alcohol you must be at least 21 years of age with a valid state or government issued ID.
- All ticket sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.
- Patrons must pass through security and show your wristband each time you enter the grounds.
- Wristbands are non-transferable and must be intact on your wrist.
- Pass-outs will be allowed.
Items allowed at WARMfest:
- Baby Strollers
- Non-Professional Camera Equipment (Point & Shoot Cameras, Cell Phone Cameras, etc.)
- Small folding/lawn chairs
- SMALL purse and personal bags will be allowed (no larger than 12″ x 12″) All subject to inspection
- Allowed one (1) EMPTY six-pack sized cooler (approx 9″ x 9″ x 11″ or smaller) per person. Ice will be provided free of charge
Items NOT ALLOWED at WARMfest:
- Outside food or drinks (including alcohol and bottled water)
- Weapons of any kind, including fireworks or explosives of any kind
- Illegal or illicit substances of any kind
- Any type of backpack (framed, hiking backpacks, etc.)
- Glass containers and metal aerosol cans, including sunscreen in aerosol cans
- Empty CamelBak or CamelBak water bottles, other empty plastic containers, etc.
- Umbrellas of any kind
- Skateboards, scooters or personal motorized vehicles
- Bicycles inside festival grounds (bike racks available near front entrance)
- Carts, wagons, or tents of any kind
- Pets (except service dogs)
- Professional recording (photo, video, audio) equipment (NO detachable zoom lens, tripods, or other commercial equipment)
- No unauthorized/unlicensed vendors allowed. No unauthorized solicitations, handbills, sampling, give-aways, etc.
- No frisbees or beach balls
Transportation & Parking
- Ample Street Parking in Broad Ripple
- Park & Shuttle (FREE): Free parking at Glendale Town Center near Keystone & 62nd Street (Broad Ripple Ave) and will have shuttles driving guests to and from the festival grounds.
- VIP Parking (W/paid VIP tickets): Located at the front of Broad Ripple Park.
- Ride in style + save $30 off your first ride with Uber!: Download Uber and save $30 off your first UberBLACK car ride with promo code: WARMFEST13
- Bicycle Parking (FREE): Plenty of free bicycle parking at the park entrance, located on Broad Ripple Avenue.
For more information about purchasing tickets and a full lineup of the schedule check out warmfest.org!