The following four Indy Bark Parks are open daily from dawn to dusk:
Indianapolis, IN, US
Indianapolis, IN, US 46239
Annual Pooch Passes are based on the January-December calendar year. Passes include a tag for your dog and a gate access device for you for either Broad Ripple Park or any of the other three Canine Companion Zones.
Very Important Pooch Passes are based on the January-December calendar year. Passes include a tag for your dog and a gate access device for access to all four Indy Parks Bark Parks. VIP passes are available for purchase at the Broad Ripple Park Family Center.
|Annual Pooch Pass||$75|
|Replacement Access Card||$10|
|Daily Pooch Pass||$5|
A discount will be applied on tags for your second and third dogs.
To obtain a Pooch Pass or VIP pass:
1. Bring with you, all pooch vaccination records documenting current innoculations for Rabies, Parvo, Distemper and Bordatella.
2. Visit the park office where you wish to obtain a Pooch Pass for the Bark Park:
Broad Ripple and VIP passes are available at the Broad Ripple Park Office
Eagle Creek Daily passes are available at the Eagle Creek Park 56th Street entrance gate
Eagle Creek Annual passes are available at the Eagle Creek Park Office
(Eagle Creek application – click here)
Paul Ruster Daily and Annual passes are available at Post Road Community Community Center.
Smock Annual passes are available at Perry Park
3. Complete the application form, sign the waiver and pick up the Bark Park brochure.
Humane Society of Indianapolis Dog Park:
7929 Michigan Road
Fall/Winter Hours (October – February): 9am – 7pm daily
Spring/Summer Hours (March – September): 7am – 9pm daily
Central Indiana’s first dog park is on the campus of the Humane Society of Indianapolis. The park is a place for owners to hang out with their pets in a safe, fenced area. Watch Rover romp through the canine agility course while you and your family relax at picnic tables. You can also hike through 1.5 miles of wooded trails.
- Annual registration: $65 for your first dog; $40 for each additional
- Daily passes: $8 per dog, per day (available during normal shelter hours); $5 for each additional dog, per day
- Replacement key fobs: $15
How to Join the Humane Society of Indianapolis Dog Park
- Bring a copy of your pet’s current vaccination record to the Humane Society of Indianapolis during Adoption Lobby Hours and fill out an application. Be sure that the record has the bordetella/kennel cough, rabies, distemper and parvo vaccinations listed.
- Bring proof that your dog is spayed or neutered.
- Your pet must be at least 6 months of age.
- After confirmation of the above steps, you’ll receive a key fob to the Dog Park, which allows you to use the park even if the shelter is closed.
Virginia B Fairbanks Arts and Nature Park:Indianapolis Museum of Art, 4000 Michigan Road, Indianapolis, Indiana 46208-3326 317-923-1331 Open daily from dawn until dusk. The Park is open to dogs, but they must remain on a leash at all times and owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets.
Pierson Bark Park:
11787 E 131st St
Fishers, IN, US 46038
Day passes cost $9 per dog. Monthly memberships can be purchased for $30 for the first dog and $20 for each additional.
Club Canine Dog Park:
457 3rd Ave SW
Carmel, IN, US
Plainfield Bark Park:
1007 Longfellow Drive
Annual Membership Pricing:
- Members of the Rec Center — $20/dog
- Resident Non-Members — $30/dog
- Non-Resident/Non-Members — $40/dog
Bed & Biscuit Dog Park:
3809 West St. Rd. 32
Westfield, Indiana 46074
Bed & Biscuit Kennels is an Indianapolis area full service pet boarding, grooming and dog park facility.
$18/day (2nd Dog $16/day)
We appreciate your business and do not raise our rates during holidays
$10/day (2nd Cat $8/day)
Doggie Day Care: $15/date (multiple day packages available)
Multiple pet, military, senior citizen, and long term discount rates are available upon request.
Fort Harrison State Park:
6000 N. Post Road
Indianapolis, IN 46216
The dog park can be accessed by driving to 8725 Fall Creek Road on the north side of the state park. It is not reachable from the main park entrance. Individual dog passes available for $75/year.
Paw Patch Dog Park:
1300 Churchman Avenue
Beech Grove, IN
The Paw Patch Dog Park is located in beautiful Sarah T. Bolton Park, a one-acre fenced area where dogs are allowed to run off-leash, under their owner’s supervision. Enter at 13th and Churchman Avenue and follow the signs.
· Owners can register their dogs at City Hall, Monday through Friday, 8:00am – 4:00pm.
· Registration fee is $35 per dog and $10 for an entry key. (We accept Cash or Check only)
· Add $2.00 for a Beech Grove pet license.
· Proof of current vaccinations must be provided at registration.
Province Dog Park:
389 E Monroe St
Franklin, IN, US
Waggin’ Tails Bark Park:
10450 E 63rd St,
Lawrence, IN 46236
Membership for residents of the City of Lawrence are $40.00 per dog per year.
Beverly’s Bark Park:
14000 Promise Road
Hours: Monday – Friday: Daylight until 11:00am and 4:00pm until dark
Membership Pricing: One Month – $30, Four Months – $70, 12 Months – $140
Four Paw Park:
Greenwood, IN 46142 (317) 881-4545 Park is 1 acre and has agility equipment including tubes, tunnels, hurdles, hoops and beams. There are oak benches & water fountain for dogs & owners. $40 annual memberships is limited to 500 dogs, first-come first serve basis. Members pay additional $10 for a proximity reader for access. An annual fee for residents of Greenwood is discounted to $30.