On Saturday, February 22nd, over 2000 young professionals and other adults (21+ only) will gather for a night of fun and games, food and beverages (and we’re not talking apple juice and cookies) at the Children’s Museum of Indianapolis. All five stories of the world’s largest children’s museum will be turned into what is described as a “casual-chic cocktail lounge.”
This event isn’t just for the adult that enjoys food from Indy’s hottest local restaurants, breweries, wineries and nearby distilleries, this event is for the adult ready to play! Adult Swim is like a night in the museum dream come true as you enjoy the company of other playful adults who are riding the carousel, getting their faces painted, climbing walls and through tunnels, dancing to the music, throwing things over the balcony (maybe) and relaxing in the lounge areas.
While other ticket prices and options are available (or WERE available in the case of the early bird ticket), your $75 ticket will get you:
- Admission to the Children’s Museum of Indianapolis on February 22nd from 8pm to midnight
- Your first adult beverage (or special swag item for the abstaining crowd)
- Food tastings from Indianapolis’ hottest restaurants
- Complimentary sodas and bottled water all evening
- Unique experiences throughout the museum, including a special “Text Adventures,” choose your own adventure guided tour
The Children’s Museum always has some extraordinary surprises up their sleeves and Adult Swim will not leave you disappointed! Tickets can be purchased online through February 20th or until they are sold out. Grab your tickets today because they are almost sold out and last year sales ended very quickly with a sold out status. See you on the climbing wall!