My family has been eating gluten free for more than eight years now. That used to mean dining exclusively at home, but in the last few years, the Indianapolis restaurant scene has become incredibly friendly to food allergies, gluten specifically.
We can even have pizza delivered, courtesy of Domino’s Pizza. It’s not the best, but they do drop it off at my house hot and ready to eat. That makes it a frequent choice.
When I want a tasty option, these are the gluten free pizza Indianapolis restaurants on our list:
- Monical’s: This was the first in the area to offer a gluten free crust, so it will always have a special place in my heart. But the real story here is the Sweet & Tart dressing on a side salad.
- MacKenzie River Pizza Company: This is probably one of my favorites gluten free pizzas, though the rest of the menu is always tempting. The crust is fantastic, and the toppings are unique and delicious. It’s a keeper.
- Napolese Artisan Pizza: Besides the artisan topping choices and fantastic wine list, the best thing Napolese has going for it is that they’ll make anything gluten free. That means you can enjoy the breadsticks and dessert pizza choices. Go with Nutella — you won’t be sorry.
- Bazbeaux: Expect to wait, but I’d have to say this is definitely at the top of my list. The gluten free crust is perfect, the topping choices plentiful, and the taste is unmatched.
- Greek’s Pizzeria: Greek’s of Westfield just opened, and I’m excited to have such a delicious option right up the street. As in an actual tasty delivery choice.
- Mellow Mushroom: The crisp crust is a good complement to the plentiful toppings. Piled high with toppings, the Mighty Meat is my favorite pizza.
- Cool River Pizza: This is a decent gluten free choice, especially for dining in. We love the board games available to play at the tables while your pizza cooks.