Now in its 11th year, The Broad Ripple Zombie Walk has become Indiana’s largest, family friendly zombie themed flash mob. The fake blood flows as the undead swarm Broad Ripple to benefit Gleaners Food Bank.
Their hunger for brainz topped only by their thirst for charity. In 2015, the Broad Ripple Zombie Walk had over 1000 zombies and collected 4,765lbs of canned food. Donate 10 canned food items to earn your commemorative 2016 Broad Ripple Zombie Walk t-shirt. Come join the zombie horde this year and get your fix of gore and good vibes!
What, when, where:
- Saturday October 22nd, 2016 / Indiana’s largest flash mob, Broad Ripple Zombie Walk
- Mission: Eat brainnnzzz and collect canned food to benefit Gleaners Food Bank
- Location: Broad Ripple Ave and Guilford Ave
Schedule of events:
- 5pm-7pm Zombie Gathering- canned food drive, zombie makeup stations, music and zombie themed carnival games for kids of all ages
- 7pm Zombie Walk- take to the streets of Broad Ripple as a horde
- 7:30-9:30pm Zombie Feast at Brics- upon completion of the walk enjoy pizza, ice cream and live music wih the whole family
- 9pm-12am Zombie Prom at Rock Lobster- for the 21+ zombie crowd. Best dressed will win prizes at the zombie prom, come dance the night away!
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about this year’s event!